Thursday, December 07, 2006

Download yahoo mail in outlook express from mail client

Hello,

Yes, its possible to download mail in outlook express from your yahoo mail server, and I use that rather then login into my yahoo account. Its very easy. Actually one software designed for it named ypops.

Downwload ypops from here.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/E-mail/Mail-Utilities/YahooPOPs.shtml

Just downlaod that and keep it running. Create the outlook express account for it in your outlook express.
Use incoming and outgoing mail server as : 127.0.0.1 <--DO NOT FORGET THIS SETTING.
It will take few hours in starting. But be patient it will be done fast in next day.

Enjoy..
http://linux-tweaks.blogspot.com
Cheap Dedicated server
Cheap Dedictaed Server hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

On my PC exist many dbx files. And often had problem with theirs. And yesterday I opened my OE and was shocked reason of my emails had been deleted on unknown reason. I used the Google and stumbled upon there - how to read a .dbx file. It determined my situation for seconds and effortlessly:)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home